Working at CommPower
CommPower employs skilled software/test engineers that work within teams to create, deliver, and support complex messaging dissemination and gateway systems.
CommPower’s facility in Camarillo, CA is state-of-the-art and offers ample office and lab space to perform the necessary engineering tasks. Typically, each project has its own assigned lab space and associated equipment suite, thus empowering the engineers with the necessary tools and environment to perform effectively.
Teamwork is essential when working for CommPower. It is through communication, coordination, and collaboration that CommPower is able to achieve excellence in its field.
Tasks typically performed by our engineering staff include:
- Requirements analysis to fully document the desired expectations.
- Software/System engineering, including architecture definition, detailed software/hardware design, performance modeling, reliability analysis, software/hardware implementation, system integration and unit test.
- System evolution to research/prototype new product features.
- Participation in internal and customer design reviews and pre-sales meetings (including preparation of presentation material).
- Support the test team as necessary.
System Test & Support:
- Creation of detailed test plans/procedures for each product/system.
- Execution of formal test strokes (internal and with the customer) in readiness for product/system release.
- Software/system packaging.
- System installation services.
- Product/System support services.
- Strict configuration management of the code and documentation comprising each product/system.
- Product/System User and Administrator documentation.
- Product/System Training.