- iNOTiFY: Knowledge NOW A flexible (and mobile) Emergency Management solution that empowers Emergency Managers with the tools to get THEIR message out. More...
- TREX: Trusted Exchange Bolt-on to the Microsoft Exchange server to add formalized messaging services such as content based distribution. More...
- Defense Gateways Messaging gateways that seamlessly tie domains together: ACP127/128, SMTP, X.400, XML, ACP145. More...
CommPower: The small and smart supplier of superior messaging software
Welcome to the CommPower Web site. CommPower specializes in the development and deployment of secure and reliable message handling systems and gateways as well as unique systems solutions to real world problems. We create solutions for the United States Defense Department, NATO allies, the National Weather Service (NWS), the FAA, the U.S. intelligence community, European and Canadian prime government contractors and for you. More about us.
Products and Systems
- Product Overview (Defense)
- CP-145 provides nation-to-nation connectivity including seamless security policy translation.
- CP-EXP XML portal: XML gateway for web/ASCII based military messaging communities.
- CP-XJP XML / Legacy Portal and Message Switch.
- CTBS the most advanced Text-to-Speech capabilities.
- iNOTiFY a comprehensive public alert and warning system.
- MFI / MFG Multi Function Interpreter/Gateway: legacy gateway/bridge.
- MLA mass distribution per defined address lists.
- TREX 2010 Address List Distribution, Profiling, Tracking, Virus Check, Archive
News & Events
Canada Buys iNOTiFY
- CommPower was awarded a 4-year contract with Environment Canada for the procurement, installation and operational support of CommPower's iNOTiFY alert/warning technology in support of Canada's Weatheradio program. More
iNOTiFY is a FEMA/IPAWS evaluted Emergency Alert System.
- FEMA/IPAWS testing of iNOTiFY's Emergency Alert System (EAS) feed has been successfully completed (April 2013)!!!
CommPower Introduces its Command Email Approach.
- As a first step toward Command Email, CommPower has enhanced all of its Defense Messaging System (DMS) products to include SMIME services as an alternative to FORTEZZA. More
- TREX-2010, based on the Microsoft's Exchange 2010, is available now. Features include full support for Exchange Hub Transports, foreign language profiling, and more...